Ambulance called after fire at a house in Belper
A WOMAN was last night treated for minor smoke inhalation following a fire at her home in Belper.
Firefighters were called to a house in Laund Hill shortly after 11.30pm.
The blaze broke out in the kitchen.
Crews from Belper, Duffield and Ripley attended the scene.
A spokesman for Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service said this morning that paramedics treated the woman at the scene.
The spokesman added crews ventilated the property before leaving shortly before midnight.