Man treated for smoke inhalation following fire in Moss Street, Derby
FIRST aid was given to a man following a kitchen fire at a property in Derby.
The blaze, in Moss Street, involved a gas stove.
The fire broke out at 1.20am this morning.
Firefighters administered first aid to the man, who suffered smoke inhalation, and ventilated the property.
Orders taken over £2000 , will receive £100 off and the option to take 2 years interest free credit
Terms: £100 off only on orders over £2000 with the option to take 2 years interest free credit , this offer ends bank holiday Monday 27th may 4 pm , this voucher must be printed and presented on ordering .
Contact: 01332 419898
Valid until: Monday, May 27 2013