Peveril brings hope to first-timers
PEVERIL Homes is helping to bring renewed hope to all those struggling to get a foot on the property ladder.
The leading local housebuilder has announced that with its FirstBuy scheme, just a 4% deposit is required on two-bedroomed properties at its Peak Court development.
Situated off Penn Street, Belper, Peak Court, is a select development of modern, stylish apartments which are perfect for first-time buyers.
Available from just £93,950 with FirstBuy and just minutes away from the town centre, these homes are a perfect example of modern town living within a countryside landscape.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
Ryan Taylor, sales adviser for Peak Court, said: "The apartments are built to a contemporary and open-plan specification and incorporate all the features which buyers could wish for – all at affordable prices."
The Government's shared-equity scheme FirstBuy can be applied to these apartments, meaning first-time buyers can take advantage of the lower price of £93,950. This scheme has already helped thousands of people to get on the property ladder. At Peak Court, buyers will be able to pay for just 80 per cent of the home while owning 100 per cent. The remaining 20% is covered by a loan, which will be interest-free over the first five years. But hurry, as there are just a few apartments remaining.
The development offers four different types of apartment to choose from. All of the properties have either an open-plan living/dining room or kitchen/lounge/dining space – perfect for entertaining guests. The bathroom is fitted with classic white sanitary ware and chrome fixtures, while the kitchen comes with stainless steel Zanussi appliances.
With the natural beauty of the Peak District on its doorstep and a wealth of amenities, the bustling market town of Belper offers buyers the chance to enjoy all of the benefits of countryside living, while being a commutable distance from major towns and cities via the A6 and A38.
To find out more, call the sales centre, open 11am-4pm, Friday to Sunday, on 01773 880188 or visit www.peveril homes.co.uk.