Shower fire at Clay Cross home
A SHOWER caught fire at a home in Clay Cross last night.
Fire crews were called to the property in Copenhagen Road shortly after 10.30pm.
An ambulance was also called as three people in the house suffered smoke inhalation. They were treated by paramedics.
Firefighters isolated the power and used a CO2 extinguisher to put out the blaze. They then ventilated the property and left at 11.10pm.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013