Updated: Burning tea towel calls crews to smoke-logged building in Derby
A TEA towel that had been set alight called fire crews to a smoke-filled building this morning.
Firefighters from Kingsway station attended the incident, at Mohan Court, in Warner Street, after receiving a 999 call at 6.15am.
When they arrived the blaze was out but the stairwell of the building was "heavily smoke-logged."
They ventilated the property and made an inspection before leaving at 6.50am.
No-one was reported as hurt.